- Stake Super Ausbiz US$100 Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Stake Super Incomplete Applications Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Retro CEO Series Merch Drop Terms & Conditions
- StakeMates Terms & Conditions
- Student Edge Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Motley Fool $0 Brokerage Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Employee Offer Terms & Conditions
- WeMoney Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Stake Super 2-Years Free Stake Black Promotion
- Stake Super $220 Annual Fee Discount Promotion
- Stake Super $350 Cash Promotion
Last updated 14th June 2022
The ‘Stake Super $220 Annual Fee Discount’ promotion is run by Stakeshop Pty Ltd. The promotion provides customers with incomplete applications for Stake Super with a $220 Annual Fee Discount on their first annual fee after they complete their incomplete Stake Super application and pay using the link provided via email and fulfil the promotion eligibility criteria.
To participate, customers must agree to these ’Stake Super $220 Annual Fee Discount' terms and conditions.
The promotion period commences at 8:30 am on 15th June 2022 and ends at 11:59 pm on 29th June 2022, and is only available to incomplete applicants who receive the promotional email.
In order to qualify for this promotion, you must meet all of the following:
- Does not have an existing Stake Super account before 15th June 2022;
- Completes a Stake Super application by 11:59 pm on the 29th of June 2022; and
- Use the code 'TAKEOFF220' on the payment page of the application form and complete the payment within the promotion period to get a $220 discount off your first annual fee.
If eligible, you will receive $220 off your first annual fee, and a payment amount of $770 will show on the payment page of the application form.
Before opening a Stake Super self-managed super fund account and choosing to invest, please read the relevant terms and conditions, disclaimers and our Financial Services Guide.
Each applicant who meets the eligibility criteria will receive $220 off their first annual fee.
Customers are not eligible to set up multiple accounts to claim more than one reward.
This promotion does not constitute financial advice, nor is it a recommendation that an SMSF may be suitable for you.
If any provision in these terms is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void, or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
TERMINATION AND CHANGES
We may suspend or terminate the promotion or a user’s ability to participate in the promotion at any time for any reason.
We reserve the right to suspend accounts or remove cash credits if we notice any activity we believe is abusive, contrary to Stake’s brand values, fraudulent, or in violation of the Stake Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to review and investigate all activities and to suspend accounts or modify rewards in our sole discretion as deemed fair and appropriate.
The scope, variety, and type of services and products that you may obtain by redeeming the reward pursuant to this promotion can change at any time.
UPDATES TO THE TERMS
These ‘Stake Super $220 Annual Fee Discount’ promotion Terms & Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and any dispute arising out of them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
We can update these T&Cs at any time without prior notice. If we modify these terms, we will post the modification on the Stake website, which is effective upon posting. Continued participation in the promotion after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification.