Evergy, Inc. (Evergy) is a utility holding company. The Company operates primarily through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Evergy Kansas Central, Inc. (Evergy Kansas Central), Evergy Metro, Inc. (Evergy Metro), Evergy Missouri West, Inc. (Evergy Missouri West), and Evergy Transmission Company, LLC (Evergy Transmission Company). Evergy Kansas Central is an integrated, regulated electric utility that provides electricity to customers in the state of Kansas. Evergy Metro is an integrated, regulated electric utility that provides electricity to customers in the states of Missouri and Kansas. Evergy Missouri West is an integrated, regulated electric utility that provides electricity to customers in the state of Missouri. Evergy Transmission Company owns 13.5% of Transource Energy, LLC with the remaining 86.5% owned by AEP Transmission Holding Company, LLC. Transource is focused on the development of electric transmission projects.
Buy US stocks in Australia starting with EVRG. Open an account and start investing today!
To do so follow these steps:
- Sign up in minutes, all you need is some I.D.
- Choose Stake Wall St
- Deposit directly into your Stake wallet and you're ready to invest in EVRG
This does not constitute financial advice. You should do your own research before making an investment decision. Past performance is not a reliable indication of future performance. No representation is made as to the timeliness, reliability, accuracy or completeness of the market data provided.