Job Title: Customer Service & Operations Specialist
Location: Sydney, Australia
Stake is opening up the financial markets to the world. We’re on a mission to make accessing the opportunities in the world’s largest and most dynamic markets available to investors and traders, no matter where they are. Having started in 2017, Stake is a fast moving, customer-led company, servicing a growing community who access the US market with lower costs and greater simplicity than anywhere else. Stake is driven to leverage technology and our experience to make the sophisticated appear simple and intuitive. Stake has its head office in Sydney, Australia with offices in Sao Paulo and London.
About this role
You are passionate about financial markets and the opportunities it brings, as well as being relentless in providing an exceptional experience to every customer. Having launched in Australia three years ago, we have thousands of engaged customers who use Stake every day to trade US listed shares. Your role is to ensure that every customer receives the Stake experience throughout their whole journey.
You will help grow Stake into an internationally recognised platform that democratises the US stock market, from Sydney, Australia. We are a team of high performers who provide best access to the US markets for those outside of the US.
What we are looking for
You’re commercially minded and ready to roll up your sleeves to drive our business forward. We hire people that are hungry for success, and failure doesn’t scare you. If you’re not afraid to be great, we are interested. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, want to change the game, and thrive working in a dynamic work environment.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Be the primary contact for our amazing customers, helping them throughout their trading journey & creating a seamless experience for them.
- Managing the business with effective exception handling, ensuring the customer is communicated to and issues resolved in a prompt manner.
- Always look for ways to improve and automate the experience and work with the Stake team and our partners to deliver on it.
- Maintain our content library so that customers can find the answers to their questions without having to contact us directly.
- Keep on top of US market news and write content for our customer base
- Analyse market trends to come up with content for news channels
- Represent Stake at talks & market events
This role is perfect for you if you are:
- Passionate about the markets
- A proactive problem solver who takes initiative & thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Available full-time
- Want some real work experience in a fast-growing startup