What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that store information on your device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions.
How cookies are used on Stake
- enable us to collect data necessary for improving your Stake experience;
- keep track of how often users come to our website and see how they interact with it;
- let users chat to us and ask questions via our Portal; and to
- deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our services and other websites.
Types of cookies we may use:
- Strictly Necessary cookies are required for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. We cannot turn these cookies off in our system, however you are able to set your browser to block these cookies. Do note, restricting these cookies may result in the improper functioning of our site.
- Performance cookies allow us to understand how often you use our platform, and how you navigate it. These cookies count visits and traffic, help us understand which pages you visit, and allow us to identify how you move around the site. This data is aggregated, and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies recognise you and your preferences and settings, allowing for the same personalised experience each time you visit our site.
For example, use of these cookies allows us to ensure you see the correct homepage for your region each time you visit our website.
- Targeting cookies record the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, in order to provide you with content relevant to your interests. These cookies store information based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
Information about the cookies we commonly use:
This cookie is set by Quantcast, who present targeted advertising on our websites. Stores browser and HTTP request information.
Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.
Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.
Used to identify unique users
You can elect to disable cookies in your browser, however our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
Effective: 1 June 2021