Explore U.S. listed companies
Gain unrivalled access to 6,000+ U.S. stocks and ETFs on Stake.
All U.S. Stocks and ETFs
|Ticker||Company Name||Price||Day||Market Cap|
When you invest in U.S. stocks with Stake you gain access to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Nasdaq. These two stock exchanges are where the majority of U.S. listed companies are available.
The NYSE is the oldest U.S. exchange in existence and boasts the largest market capitalisation for equities in the world. Nasdaq is the one some of the biggest U.S. listed companies call home, including AAPL, GOOGL, BRK.A, AMZN and TSLA.
U.S. listed companies are by far the most widely traded equities around the world, with the largest stocks having their market cap into the trillions.
The top 10 U.S. listed companies by market cap are (values as of 8 November 2022):
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) - $2.4t
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) - $1.69t
- Alphabet Inc. - Class A Shares (GOOGL) - $1.1t
- Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) - $921b
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. - Class A (BRK.A) - $645b
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. - Class B (BRK.B) - $640b
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) - $622b
- UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH) - $509b
- Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) - $467b
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - $452b
Providing great exposure to large cap stocks, U.S. ETFs give investors the chance to add the largest indexes to their portfolio for a fraction of the price. Investors that are looking for exposure to the S&P 500 through U.S. ETFs have a few options: