What you need to know
Financial markets are complex and require ingenuity to provide a great customer experience whilst maintaining accuracy, compliance and availability. You are a fast learner and understand how to make efficient technical choices given any business context.
What you will be doing
- Developing across the entire product stack using technologies such as Ionic, Angular, Python, SQL.
- Working closely with our design team to create the ultimate customer-led trading experience.
- Freedom to implement suitable technology to solve particular challenges associated with global expansion. Prioritising speed to market without significant technical debt.
- Learn to manage software products in a fast growing business.
- 2+ years experience in Ionic 3, 4, 5 or similar mobile application frameworks
- Prior experience releasing and managing consumer led products in a production environment to live customers.
- A keen eye and love of design with a strong and critical understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Worked with native plugins (security, camera, etc).
- Competent at API interpretation, design and architecture.
- Worked with git or workflow equivalent.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, and collaborating on feature implementation.
- An interest in finance or the markets. Can be a curious interest or a lifelong passion.
- Experience working on multi-region products and the complexity that may bring.
- You have built end to end applications. You understand how a modern web service is constructed, and you have experience beyond maintaining existing code.
- You have experience with application security and you know best practices.
Salary $120 – 150K (subject to experience).
How to Apply:
At Stake, we value hustle over honours degrees, so we’re more interested in you than your resume. If you believe this is a role you want to jump into head first and be part of our mission, please apply directly using the form below.