About this Role
Stake is about more than just the US stock market, it’s about what it represents. Endless opportunities to move yourself forward. The chance to improve your position for those who are willing to go and seize it. We stand for progress.
Fundamentally, your role is about bringing the sense of dynamism, ambition and never-settle attitude that our customers have to life through our brand. To make sure that everything we take to market lives and breathes this sense of progress and is slick, impactful and visually engaging.
You’ll get to work with some exciting people in an exciting environment. You’ll work closely with the marketing and content team and influence everything from social content to above the line creative to an overhaul redesign of our marketing website..
Should you want, our flat structure means you’ll also get the opportunity to grow and expand by getting guidance and leadership from our Head of Design and UX/UI in relation to the developmental design of our platform.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading the design for content creation
- Across social media, YouTube and our website, working with the content team to shape ideas, executional design and develop final outputs.
- Injecting our eDMs with a dynamic brand design
- Help make our email communications highly engaging through the use of great design to make them best in class.
- Developing amazing templates that can be used for ongoing email communications.
- Redesigning our marketing website
- Turn hellostake.com into a dynamic brand hub to maximise prospects dwell time, engagement and ultimately conversion.
- You don’t need to be a Web Designer or UI/UX master. We are predominantly looking for someone with great graphic and content design chops.
- Supporting in design for brand campaigns
- In collaboration with the Head of Marketing and Head of Content & Community and under the guidance of the Head of UX & Design, you will help shape these communications and do the designs for the executions themselves.
- You have 3-4 years of experience with brand design
- You have experience working in advertising or commercial design agencies
- You’ve designed advertising executions and prepared files for despatch to media providers including print, OOH and digital banners
- You’re skilled in the Adobe Suite
- An interest in finance or the markets. Can be a curious interest or a lifelong passion.
- Some level of experience with UX and UI across web and app.
How to Apply:
At Stake, we value hustle over honours degrees, so we’re more interested in you than your resume. If you believe this is a role you want to jump into head first and be part of our mission, please apply directly using the form below.