Don’t settle for limited control
control of your super
With 10% of your annual salary contributed to super each year, your returns should be working as hard as you are.
Offering control and transparency, Stake Super lets you invest your super in 8,000+ stocks and ETFs across the ASX & U.S. market.
Super, made easy
Control your super
From Tesla to Telstra or Amazon to Afterpay, have 100% control over where your super is invested.
Set up a fully regulated self-managed super fund in minutes.
No minimum balance
There is no minimum super balance required to set up a Stake Super account.
Don’t let ‘self-managed’ discourage you. We take care of the accounting so you can focus on investing.
A modern super solution
Stake Super breaks barriers super funds put up, so you can invest freely and grow your nest egg without paying thousands of dollars in fees.
Stake Super (Beta)
AU$990 AU$770 Annual fee
For those just getting started.
- Invest your super in 6,000+ U.S. Stocks & ETFs
- Invest your super in 2,000+ ASX Stocks & ETFs
- Receive 1-year FREE of Stake’s premium account type, Stake Black (US$90 in value).
- Annual investment reports
- Annual performance reports
- Annual independent audit of your self-managed super fund
- Preparation and lodgemen to annual self-managed super fund ATO tax return
- Email address
- Australian Tax File Number (TFN)
- Australian mobile phone number
- Australian residential address
- US Stocks & ETFs
- ASX Stocks & ETFs
- Fractional shares
- Inverse & Leveraged ETFs
As part of your annual fee payment, we handle your end of financial year accounts, tax returns and independent audit.
This covers tracking your realised and unrealised capital gains, dividends, franking credits, US tax credits and even ETF distribution components.
There are no extra costs or hidden fees related to accounting.